Thursday, August 18, 2011

Freebie Week


After all the shopping, paying bills, etc. there is no room for the extras. (Sticking to a budget is the phrase that runs through my mind every time I leave the house) So this week is 'freebie week', only purchase the items I can get for free. Now some items of course have tax, so only money spent is the loose change. Here is what I got for free this week: 2-12pk. rolls of cottenelle toilet paper; 2 huge bottles of pert plus shampoo/conditioner; revlon nail polish; 6 protein bars; loaf of bread; osu men's t-shirt; 4 folders; 300 printed address labels from a copy place; cpn organizer; 4 sharpies; 6 notebooks; package of pb to go (loving this item); plus all my samples that are coming in the mail. Now I have some more free items to pick up, but sticking to the budget also means that I double up on gas trips. Meaning if I go into Norwalk there has to be multiply stops to make not just getting my freebie stuff, lol. So these additional items can wait.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

WHERE do you get these freebies?? I must know!

Danielle said...

WHERE do you get these freebies?? I must know!