Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Joys of Snow & Children




I had the girls over last night. I can not begin to tell you how special they are to me. They add a new dimension to our family in such a great way. Sienna has such an eye for detail, she doesn't forget a thing. This little four year old was giving me advice on how I should arrange my furniture, and I think she may be on to something. Sierra is still an extension of my children. This one knows where everything is, and has her own area of the house or what she thinks should be her area. Brandon and Sierra act more like brother and sister sometimes than cousins. Now let me explain picture two. Sienna didn't have snow boots with her, and she didn't want to get her shoes wet. So....she had Maddie carry her when there was too much snow. Now Maddie must have been tracking through some heavier snow, because she was carrying Sienna like a sack of potatoes. I yelled out the window to carry her better right after I took a picture. Sienna came in shortly after due to it being too cold. (You know she's a little bit like her Mommy wanting to be in tropical temperatures all the time.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed out on a wonderful opportunity to make memories with my growing grandchildren! You can tell they had so much fun! One missing though...next Levi has to be in the mix. Does he like snow or is he like his middle sister? Cute.