Saturday, March 1, 2008

A+



I attended a baby shower for my cousin today. Maybe I don't get out enough, but this shower was remarkable. It was very classy. My hat goes off to Danielle for creating a lovely party for her sister Jona. The atmosphere was devine, the food delicious, and the company was great. Jona looked so happy so glowing and isn't that what bringing a baby into the world for the first time does to a new mom. Madeline went with me and that is all she has talked about all afternoon. She appreciates food, and when it is displayed well she appreciates that even more. I was running short on time, and took Brandon with me. Brandon was a little out of his element, but still enjoyed himself. He appreciates detail like
Sienna, so he noticed how everything matched. He was impressed. I had a lovely time today. That was one of the best baby showers I've ever been to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle has turned into a very talented, beautiful young lady. Everything was beautiful. It was so nice to see everyone!

Danielle said...

Thanks for the kuddos! I'm really glad you guys enjoyed the party. By the way, can you email me some of the pictures you have? Yours are great and mine didn't turn out so well...

Unknown said...

Her shower was absolutely beautiful, wonderful job Danielle!!

On a complete side note, Casey's mom said probably the second weekend in May, although I think that's Mother's Day weekend...so as of right now the date for the shower should be May 10th, 2008