Friday, March 28, 2008

The Sermon

I must share with you what's on my mind. As you all know me and Wendy went to hear Steve Payne preach this past Sunday. Normally you wouldn't hear much more from me about a sermon, however as I've quickly learned this week it wasn't just a sermon. He didn't give a regular Easter sermon. He gave my soul the food it needed. The presence of God was there and my soul desired that above all else. The message he preached has been with me all week, and that's food I can use. There are so many little details I could share with you on how this one service has changed my entire week, but for now I'll hold on to those details. I thank God that I went on Sunday, and I thank Him even more for being there with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing that no matter how crazy life gets that when you've just been to church it gives you the strength to go on to keep believing and to see HIM working. Although I did not get to go with my girls this Sunday, you both being in the same church with your children was a prayer answered. I thank HIM for His faithfulness, and His amazing grace.
Love, Mom