Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Part 2



My children and Easter...beautiful. My kids are so wonderful. They each have their own personalities and it really shows during the holidays. They both wanted to look nice for church today, but still wanted to be themselves. That translates to no pastel colors. They still get Easter baskets and hunt for eggs but it's not quite the same as it use to be. They now say thank you for everything they get. They did very well in church today. There was no Sunday school, but Miss Molly did give Brandon a coloring book and crayons to help with grown up service. Steve preached an excellent message that was an Easter sermon that was different in the best way possible. Dinner went very well, and the kids behaved good. Maddie is getting to that stage that she is a huge help, and she got to spend time visiting with the kids and adults.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Brandon did very well in church today. He sat right next to me and was quiet and well behaved the entire time. He even let me know when I was in need of a breath mint. That's a good child.

Anonymous said...

I was so proud of all of my family yesterday! It made my heart feel warm that they ALL went to church together and had their children with them. I think my girls have great hearts and they'll pass that down to their children. What else could I ask for?

Emily Jade said...

lol - we had about 4 inches of snow on the ground. I boiled eggs to NOT color and told the knis that we were having the Easter egg hunt outside...lol...you should have seen their faces!!!