Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Part 4






Heather & Casey...new and exciting. Heather has such a glow about her right now. She only has 12 weeks to go before the baby arrives. Being pregnant has so many challenges and they live so far away I was so blessed to get to see them for Easter. They made that trip, and for that I'm grateful. They even brought each of the kids an Easter basket. She is so thoughtful. It's easy for me to see Maddie & Bub growing up at the stages they are in. Heather growing up at the stage she is in is leaps and bounds every time I see her. I get to see the woman she is growing into. I thank God for letting me be a part of her life.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I was so nice to see Heather and Casey today! She's one of those super cute pregnant people. The girls loved the baskets that she gave them.

Anonymous said...

Heather has grown up so fast! She looked so pretty. It was nice to have her and Casey with us!

Emily Jade said...

I hate skinny pregnant people.