Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008



Happy Easter!! I have so much to say about this Easter that I will be making separate posts with separate pictures for each of my topics. Mom made dinner this year and did a fabulous job. She cooked all day while we left for church. She did everything all by herself. My hats off to her for a lovely day. Mom tries so hard with each and every one of us, even if we don't always appreciate it. I love you mom and appreciate the effort you go through for all of us.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Mom made the most fabulous meal today! Everything was sooooo good. I ate like a total pig. I ate so much that I kind of felt guilty thinking of people starving in other countries. It was a wonderful dinner!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed being with everyone. I have such peace when we're all together and I'm glad Wendy ate so well. Maybe I haven't lost my touch..or maybe my poor daughter was just starved! Left overs are good today...wish I had a piece of Michelle's carrot cake!

Emily Jade said...

Awww...I think that Miss Linda did a fab job with you and your sister too :O) It's a bonus that she can cook too!!