Thursday, March 13, 2008

Imaginary Camera

I forgot my camera today when we went to Cleveland. It was a beautiful day. Me and Maddie spend the day taking pictures of things we liked with our imaginary camera. It was so much fun. She even said 'cheese' and took one of herself. Days like today may not have the pictures to back them up, but it will always be etched in our minds. Even she said how much fun she had. Imagination doesn't stop when you are a child it continues to grow with you. How are you going to use your imagination today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your imaginary picture today!
Those are the best sometimes! I'm glad you two had a good time at the doctors...that doesn't happen all the time! Love, Mom

Wendy said...

My imagination agenda for the day consists of wonderfully LONG body massage, followed by lots and lots of quiet time. I'm sure I'll make a lovely post about it later on the imaginary internet (which I frequent most days).

Emily Jade said...

I'm going to imagine that the laundry was done this week courtsey of the ever imaginary "Alice". I am going to further imagine that I suddenly live in a much larger house...