Thursday, February 28, 2008

Snow Angel


What is this picture? It's a snow angel. It is very hard to see I know, but Brandon made me the snow angel and asked me to get a picture of it. He loves to make snow angels and show me. And I love the magic in them. As a child making the snow angel being aloud to lay on the ground and wave your arms and legs is such a special treat. Slowly as they get older you see these little things less and less often. I seem to appreciate these little loves of life and childhood more and more the older my kids get. It's hard when your kids are little to appreciate some things that they do, but as they get older you miss them. I miss my children finger painting, I miss the smell of play doh, and I miss them wanting me to read them stories with pictures at bedtime. So for today I'm enjoying my snow angel that was made with love.

1 comment:

Emily Jade said...

work is kicking my ass...I'll post when I catch up on...well...life :O)