Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weekly Wendy Update

Since Pooh is not able to connect to the internet world yet I thought I'd post a couple pictures of her new house and give you a little update. Pooh's family seems to be settling in nicely to their new surroundings. This house is huge. There isn't a better way to describe it. The pictures I have doesn't do it justice. Let me try to give you a run down. I think this house use to be some kind of plantation type house. (Lots of extra entrances to rooms that I would have to say was some kind of extra help's quarters etc.) The ceilings are very high, in order to change a light bulb they have to climb a regular ladder not just a step stool. There is a living room, dining room, play room, huge extra room with doors that I think Wendy is going to use for her computer room, kitchen, two separate pantry rooms downstairs. Full basement. Upstairs is bathroom, 4 bedrooms, and a large 5th extra room down the hallway that I think at one time was extra helps room. I say that because out of this 5th room is a set of stairs that leads into the kitchen, and in this room is an older laundry chute in the middle of the room. Upstairs is also an extra set of stairs that leads up to the attic. There are porches around the house, not not not a wrap around porch. Separate porches that are around the house. (Hope you can visulize that) Wendy & Dave with some help from mom have somehow unpacked and had the house ready for Sienna's party in a week. I'm impressed. Other than Pooh being very tired she is doing well. The kids all like their new house, and Sierra is getting use to the bus change. This is the first time for the little ones with moving, and the first move Sierra can remember, so it is taking a little adjusting.


1 comment:

Emily Jade said...

this house sounds SO cool!! The extra doors was for ventilation...most old houses have them :O)