Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Wendy!





The older wiser Pooh. Today is her birthday and being the big sister I am I'm going to take a moment and reflect on this post. Pooh has grown so much. She has three beautiful kids that she has and is nurturing each and every day. When Pooh had Sierra it changed her life completely. Along came Sienna and she changed some more. Sienna was so different from Sierra, and Pooh adapted a little more. When Levi came it changed Wendy again, this time it brought her years of wisdom and knowledge over night. Pooh rolls with the punches of life and doesn't let things get her down. She is one of those people that learn from life and brings each experience with her and grows from it. She is a special person and even a more remarkable sister. I love you Pooh. Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of my two daughters! It's an honor to have two children who think so much of each other. I can't believe my baby is 32 years old! Just imagine, this was the daughter who was NEVER having kids!
Got to love her!