Friday, February 15, 2008

She's Back!!!


She's back!! The witty undeniable Wendy is finally back on line. Like I've said before if anyone can find a way to get high speed internet to an unreachable location it would be Pooh. Welcome back Pooh...I can't wait to hear about all your non internet experiences. (I know it's just me, but it feels like Pooh being back has somehow put some balance back in my little world.) I know this is an older picture, but in honor of Pooh I thought I'd post a picture with a little more sunshine and warmth. She's not a winter person.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Well, thank you so much for your kind words. But thank you even more for the sunshine pic! That's just what I needed. It was so ugly outside today to the point where seeing all that white and mush was making me depressed. I actually closed all of my blinds well before dark today. I was just tired of seeing it. I'm done with winter.

Anonymous said...

I normally don't get tired of winter so fast, but I was done with it by Christmas. It seems like we've had two winters in a row....it's so good to see a comment from Wendy again...wait until Mom and Dad see Wendy's back..they'll be so happy. They ask about her every week!

Emily Jade said...

whoo hoo! another blogger!!

Any of you guys seen the 40" of snow on my lawn? Enough already! They are calling for flood warnings now...