Saturday, May 3, 2008

Not Meant To Be


You all know my drama and sentimental attachment I have with my Charlie Brown glasses. Thanks to Stephanie I have two. Well the count is back to one. Yes it is true I don't let the kids touch the glasses anymore. I had one plate and one glass in the sink. Bub threw a spoon in the sink, and yes it happened. The spoon hit my glass and another one broke. The final glass will be put away in the hutch to only look at and come out on special occasions. A special occasion would be a time that only I am home and will drink out of it wash it and put it away before anyone could possibly come in contact with it.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I found these on ebay for you:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=32&from=R40&satitle=charlie+brown+glasses&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=95125&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32%26fsoo%3D2