Friday, May 23, 2008

Comment Section


This picture was cute just thought I'd post it, however it has nothing to do with the post itself. As some of you know or may not know there is a comment section at the bottom of each post. You click on the word comment and put your reply. Sometimes it takes longer than a second to appear so be a little patient. Anyhow a lot of times I hear from people I haven't heard from in awhile, and other times I get really good advice or feedback on a topic. I'm taking this post to acknowledge some of these comments and people. I appreciated the lady who commented on Maddie's VCD and gave me all the great links to access all kinds of information on the topic. I appreciate Stepphanie finding me a Charlie Brown glass and Danielle who sent me the link to e-bay to purchase the ones that got broke yet again. I appreciate Tracy from my early years looking me up and commenting on the Chubby girl post. I appreciate each one of you who take the time to comment good or bad. I appreciate all of you who read my blog and stay connected to me and my families adventures. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always read your website to keep
in touch with you all.
Love,
Aunt Etta