Saturday, May 3, 2008

Adjusting

Where do I begin? Well the kids are adjusting pretty good to me going back to work. It is very different though. Brandon has become even closer with Sierra. She is more like a sister than a cousin to him. He even worried about how Sienna was doing with her sleepover last weekend. And he worries about being a good example to little Levi. Brandon has even been helping out more around the house. The incentive to get an allowance is what speaks Brandon's language. Madeline is not crazy about me with the job thing. She likes to share her day as soon as she gets home, daddy has a hard time with teenage girl drama. Madeline now waits till I get home to share the days events. Daddy wants to protect his little girl from the big bad world. Mommy tries to teach her little girl how to cope and handle the big bad world. Completely different paths. Some people including myself once upon a time think that children need their mom the most when they are little. I have finally come to terms that children always need their mom no matter what. The needs just change as they get older.

No comments: