Friday, May 23, 2008

Catch Up





Yes I know I'm a little behind on posting. I'm going to try to catch everyone up on my life's activities over the last couple weeks this weekend. We will see how that goes. Let's start with Mother's Day. My children made me some great cards and bookmarks that fit me to a tee. Those are super special to me because they come from the heart, and they are actually thinking about me as a person during the time they make these cards. Brandon created me a poem out of my name. Each letter of my name had a different quality about me. (Very special) The last "e" in my name he wrote emperous. He said mom that means kinda like a queen. I loved it. Madeline's bookmark was deep and choked me up because it was also a sign of how much older she is getting. As for my own mom Wendy had invited us all over for a special dinner to celebrate with mom. The dinner was devine. Her and Dave out did themselves. The children played hard as usual. The top pictures are them playing in the living room. Sienna, Sierra, and Bub were playing some kind of racing game that they seem to enjoy. Maddie and Levi were bonding. Levi is so funny because he won't go to me at all, but Maddie he runs right up to. The last picture is Wendy's "shark" she loves this thing. She tried to get us to try it out. Her and mom were having so much fun with this thing mopping up the floor. As for me I just watched. For them two there were really enjoying themselves they were like watching one of those infomerrical (?) on late night tv. You know the ones where you actually think that product is just that good. I was not buying it...to me it was still just a fancy mop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE.....AT LEAST NOW I HAVE SOME PICTURES. THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO DO ALL OF THIS. I MISS IT WHEN YOU DONT BUT I DO UNDERSTAND ABOUT RUNNING OUT OF TIME IN THE DAY.
LOVE, MOM