Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family Fun Night



I took the kids to family fun night Saturday up at the school. Levi was a little young yet to go, and since I don't have a mini van I have no additional seat in the car. So since he wasn't going with Aunt Shell I tried to compensate with a little chocolate. (Trying to keep good memories with the child even if it is with food.) Off went the other four and myself to fun night. We arrive at the front doors to the bike helmets. The local hospital stops at some of these functions and for a two dollar donation sizes your child's head exactly for a proper fitting bike helmet. (That alone would have been enough for me to donate $2) They let your child pick the color they want and know that they are just a little safer, not to mention teach the child how to wear the helmet correctly. They all picked the color red, so me and Maddie held each helmet in separate hands not to confuse them.


We entered the gym to find all kinds of inflatables and a pitching clock. The kids loved these things. Maddie's favorite was the pitching clock, Sienna's was the slide, and Sierra & Bub liked the obstacle course and the bungee cord thing. After we spend quite a bit of time in the gym Bub & Sierra went to play games and Maddie & Sienna went to the crafting tables. I think it was a great activity for the school to put on, and the kids had a great time. (I had a great time too.)

No comments: