Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day Mom!!! Where do I even try to begin on how special my mom is to me? She truly has a heart of gold. I'm not just saying that either, her actions speak louder than words. She loves her family with all her heart and soul. She still puts her own life on hold sometimes to be there for us.It is remarkable the strength that she has inside. My children know how fortunate they are to have her in their lives. My mom and dad are the only grandparents my children have, and dad doesn't live up here so they don't get to see him but a couple times a year. I feel that mom sometimes play double duties with my kids in the grandparent department with attending all their events of all kinds. I don't say it enough, but thank you mom from the bottom of my heart for all you do. I love you more each day of my life.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Children are such a blessing, no matter how old we all get. I am so honored to have two beautiful daughters who are wonderful mothers to their children. Happy Mothers' Day girls. I love you both very much.