Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Latest



I posted this picture of the cute little tree that I loved when I was in Columbus to say this...there in bloom up here now and all they make me do is sneeze. I really don't have allergies, but this little tree will make me sneeze like you wouldn't believe. Work is going along fine. The kids are such little troopers. They have recently learnt to play on my guilt of working. You would think at their ages they wouldn't do that. Madeline recently had a personal best finish at track. She also gets to go to Cedar Point this week because of good grades, and good behavior. She is pretty excited. Brandon had his first B on an interim. He assured me that would be an A by report card time. I like my kids to do their best of course I would love A's but sometimes that isn't always possible. He's going to the Science Center for his field trip this week, but he seems more excited about field day than this field trip. My cousin Christy Marie announced last week that her and her husband Matt are expecting their first child. They are very excited! That's my week in review.

No comments: