Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Clean House




Yes, you read the title correctly. Today I am blogging about cleaning my house. I love a clean house, however my house is not always clean. Last night I didn't feel real well so I turned in early before I even picked up. That resulted in a messy house today. I worked on my research paper some this morning, and figured I'd get to it around lunch time. Of course that automatically meant someone would be stopping by. One would think that I would know this lesson already, but I rolled the dice. Pooh and the kids stopped by before lunch. I was embarrassed to say the least. Now the house is clean, and you know no one will stop by until its messy again. I'm off to wash some curtains, and windows.


Tip of the day: Laugh it's good for the soul, and whatever ales you.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Yeah! Welcome to blog world...glad you are here!! keep em coming!

Danielle said...

Yeah! welcome to blogworld! Keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed....where's the pictures of the kids? Maybe I better
look some more. Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm glad you've started blogging! However, you know I don't care what your house looks like!