Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Taking A Deep Breath


For some reason lately I have been going full steam ahead. I feel like I have to remind myself to breathe. With everything going on my priorities are changing, meaning that I have to get one thing done right now and push other things back. I have always been the type of person to work on several projects at a time so that I don't have things hit deadlines back to back. It has always been simpler and less stressful for me. Lately I have so many things needing the right now attention that I can only focus on literally one thing at a time. It's a very different mindset for me.

People always say "enjoy" this or that. I'm trying...oohh I'm trying. I have less time it seems everyday. I'm hitting deadlines, but barely. Everything has a calendar time and appointment expect my workouts (so I gave it a time slot on my calendar, and a nap time.) A good night sleep is great, when that can happen. I use to say when the kids were little "oh when they get older I will be able to sleep through the night" blah blah. It's not the case. They are teenagers!! They come alive when the sun goes down, so every bump in the night I'm constantly waking up to just to make sure they are sleeping etc. The weekends exhaust me, so come Monday I am wiped out.

I have so many things to blog about, hopefully I'll get to them sometime this week. (I speak as if it was Monday, and it's already WEDNESDAY). Well I'm off to spend the day in the service department, just for the standard maintenance on my car. (I'm carrying my bag of things I need to do with me) Have a great day all!!

No comments: