Monday, September 12, 2011

How am I getting free stuff at stores?

I'm getting some emails lately asking me how am I getting free stuff?

  • Well first off I sign up for a ton of free samples and get them through the mail.
  • If I really like a product I send the company an email saying just that, and sometimes they send me coupons to use on the said product.
  • I belong to a few sites that I actually get a voucher for a company's product try it and send them my review of the product.
  • The big question is how am I getting free things at the everyday stores. The answer is kinda simple I have coupons I know all the sale prices and coupon policies at the area stores making a lot of the products "free".
Now I'm starting to get at a point where I'm making a few cents on some of these products. At certain stores I will have a $1 off coupon and the item will be like 94 cents making a profit of 6 cents to use towards other items I'm purchasing. The other big thing right now at a few of the drug stores that have money off coupons they give you towards the next purchase. For these stores I usually have 3 different transactions and these extra vouchers left over. Today I was on my game and had $60 worth of products that I ended up paying a little over $8 for.

I know it seems hard to believe, but if you are in doubt ask my kids. For that matter mom has went shopping with me and it does exhaust her, but even she is impressed at the savings.

The other question is do I use all my coupons? Nope, not even close. When they expire I send them to military families that can use expired coupons for up to 6 months after the expiration.

No comments: