Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sample Pictures



Well well well I'm back. Did you all miss me? Of course you did. The lovely pictures I've posted are the sample pictures my new computer came with. (seeing how I lost all my other pictures when my computer crashed last week.) Yes that brings me to my next favor request. Mom and Pooh I need all the pictures you have as soon as possible.




My old computer had been with us for almost seven years, and it was over worked and under cared for I guess. We did everything we could to save the computer and alas it still said farewell. Going out shopping for a new computer was down right horrible. The biggest difference for me is the Windows. It's different. That's all I'm going to say for now. Lots of pros and some cons, nonetheless different. The other big difference I've noticed is all the short cuts I use to have build in my old computer, and all the programs I have to apply to my new computer. It took seven years to get that computer user friendly for my family, and now my family wants me to make this one user friendly in a day.




Here is the update with us. Brandon is still working with football, and even did a cross country run today for fun. School is changing a lot for him this year with a lot more homework and projects, but he is slowly starting to adjust. He went out for student council again this year and is hoping to be involved with that again this year. (he finds out the results next week)


Madeline is starting her fundraiser to raise money for her Washington DC trip coming up later this spring. She is really enjoying her Choir elective this year, but can't wait to pick up art next year. (they cut out a lot of electives for middle school including gym and art this year).


Heather is planning for her April wedding, and Gabe is still very active for her. Their house is almost done, and she is really looking forward to moving in their new place.


I am still looking for a job plugging away daily. The more jobs I apply for the more people I see applying for the same job. One day at a time. That's the family update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I need a blog to announce I finally have a keyboard that works!
I'm so excited! I love your pictures even if they are from your computer. Fall is my favorite time of year. Tell me when you're ready for pictures. I have a few. Love, Mom

The Polo Club said...

Michelle-If you want to learn more about geocaching, you can go to www.geocaching.com. It is very informative. Our family loves to go geocaching and we have found lots of cool places while out geocaching, and we have actually met some really cool people too. Your blog pictures are really nice, I love the fall too and love all the fall activities like apple picking and going to a pumpkin patch.

Jona