Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Game of the Season

Brandon had his first game Sunday before the big wind storm, and won against New London. He got lots of playing time. He is in the sixth grade this year so this is his last year playing for the league. Next year he plays for just the school. (complicated I know) He is number 50 I didn't post up any pictures that you can see him in really well, but I still can pick him out. He's directly behind number 82 in the top picture. I used Brian's camera and that thing has all kinds of settings (which I don't know how to use) so some of the pictures are different to say the least. I love the black and white one, but have no idea how it has green grass. (technology and me need some more time to get acquainted) Brandon is having fun with football, but it definitely is getting harder for him. I notice as the kids get older the sports get harder and they start picking just certain sports they really like. They also start finding other interest as well. Hope you enjoy the pictures.


1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is a cool picture! How is the job hunt going?