Thursday, August 7, 2008

Why I Drive Slow


Yes, this post is necessary. It has been brought to my attention that I drive a little slow. This is true I do. I drive on the side of caution. I do the speed limit, but I do not go over it. (I try not to). The reason why is simple besides all of the hundreds of safety issues speeding presents...if I speed I get stopped. It's that simple. Three traffic tickets my whole life all for speeding, twice was on my way to church, and on Mother's day the other time. It's just something I don't enjoy, so that is my whole reasoning for "driving slow". It's not slow it's just the speed limit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THIS POST! GOOD JOB. YOU ARE YOUR MOTHER'S CHILD!

Wendy said...

Puh-lease!!! I'll let you tell it anyway you want. But are you sure? You do the speed limit?!?