Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A sign of better days


As I was taking pictures outside of Bub yesterday morning I happened to capture this photo. I know all the scientific answers to how the rainbow is captured over the sun with the camera etc, but I can't help but wonder if it actually happened for me. We all know what a rainbow means, but yesterday morning it was more of a sign to me from God that better days are ahead for me, and my family. Yes I know some of you are saying that I may be over thinking this, but nonetheless my theory works for me. I thought some of you might enjoy the photograph if nothing else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES,MICHELLE,I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR PICTURE. ALL OF US NEEDS SIGNS FROM GOD FROM TIME TO TIME. THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT A RAINBOW THAT BRINGS HOPE. HANG ON TO THAT! LOVE, MOM