Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quick Update



I have lots to share, but it will take several posts to hit on all the topics that is going on in our little world here. So make sure over the next several days to check the blog out, and don't forget to scroll down I may have several posts that will get posted in one day. So without further delay here are the topics that have been going on in our world.
  • Maddie had her first scrimmage last night, and they won.
  • We celebrated mom's birthday last weekend, and all of us going through our good nutrition journey declined birthday cake. (Of course the kids didn't mind one bit, because they helped themselves to our pieces.)
  • Report cards came in some good, some could have been better.
  • Dad came in for a quick visit.
  • We survived the dreaded flu season at our house, and yes I'm positively confirming that the flu season will not be back at our house this year.
  • The kids have had so many questions with all the news reports of the economy and I've done my best to explain them the best I can. My kids are older now and understand more than I'd like them to some days. (I could make several posts about our conversations lately, because for some reason every answer I give spins into another question they have.)
  • And last tid bit as we all know Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, and I'm counting my blessings daily on all I have to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm listening. I'd like to hear more about Madeline's new eyes!