Monday, November 3, 2008

Let's Talk



As most of you already know Wendy has started her own business. The best way for me to even try to describe the product that she is selling is by saying nutrition supplement. But even that is such an understatement. I started using the product because of my migraines in a hope that it might help get me off some of the medication I was already on. Of course I would love to lose some weight in the meantime. At the point I'm at in my life I needed to get some of the weight off to help with some of my health issues. Now I was not willing to jump right on board even when my sister started telling me about it. That's just who I am. I called my doctors to check and see if I could even take it with all the medication I'm already on, and yes I can. It's just all the nutrition that body hasn't been getting. Even with my doctors giving me the okay I still researched every last nutrient (just to make sure). And to make me more sceptic about it there was no caffeine no sugars. I just couldn't wrap my brain around how my body was going to function without these two key components. Well I thought okay I'm going to give it a try. Day 1 and I didn't miss either one of those things. I no longer woke up feeling ran over. I am on Day 16 and haven't had to reach for my high level migraine pills, my blood pressure is back in the normal range, I no longer feel guilt for not taking all the cholesterol supplements the doctor wanted me to take, because now I'm getting them all, I've dropped a few lbs., and I've dropped more inches than I have in over a decade. I have energy again to make it through the day without craving a nap, and believe it or not I've started exercising a little. Wendy kept telling me it was a 'wellness journey'. I didn't understand what she meant until now. You learn a lot about yourself one day at a time. And did I mention I haven't touched those trick or treat candies (the two huge bowels sitting on my kitchen table). So anyway the top picture is me a couple months ago (Sept. I believe), and the next picture is me this morning. And the only make up I have on in either picture is eyeliner no foundation no cover up no nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

michelle,you look so beautiful in the oct. picture keep up the good work you will be a hundred times healthier, plus you are such a pretty girl it will just exemplify your beauty,and your health talk to you later love marge