Saturday, October 18, 2008

Football Season



Where do I even begin about football season and my son? You know how most parents don't want their kids to sit the bench? I am the exact opposite. I am so excited when Bub is on the sidelines or the bench. Why? Well because it makes me feel safe. In picture one he is the little guy next to the super tall lineman. He loves the line and tackling. I cringe every time there is a pile up, because I know my son will be in it. As a mother it is our job to protect and keep our kids safe. It is one of the hardest things for me to do....watch him play football. Two more weeks till football ends I can't wait. But on the positive note he absolutely loves to play football and is doing well. His grades are great, and other than him losing his glasses (less than 30 days after I bought them) he is on top of his game.

No comments: