Thursday, July 17, 2008

Levi's 1st Sleepover

Levi gets a special post here just about him and I'll post a whole other post with all the other kids later. Levi is almost two years old and has never spent the night away from home yet without his mom. So yes it was long over due for Levi and his mommy. He was such a good boy. He didn't have any problems at all not even at bedtime. (Even though the big kids kept trying to mess with him and keep him up) He played cars, block, his own version of house with Aunt Shell's pots, pans, and plastic cups, we played ball outside, had dinner, had snacks, laughed. (Levi's little laugh made me laugh so hard that I could barely contain myself) All in all I enjoyed Levi coming over very very much. I hope he had as much fun as I enjoyed having him here. He brings a new dimension to the whole family, it's nice to see. He's starting to make his way. It's very interesting to see all the kids together, and how they fit and play different roles and change and grow together. Levi is no longer 'the baby'. He is watched over by the others and makes sure he is included, and of course if something more exciting is going on 'hey mom you got him I'll be right back'. Thank you Pooh for letting Levi coming over to stay.

No comments: