Monday, June 30, 2008

Mr. Bub

This top picture was taken by Sienna Pearl.

She did a pretty good job I think! Brandon is starting to grow up so fast on me. He's at the awkward age that he's not a little kid anymore, but he's not a teen yet. Pooh calls this the "tween" stage. Having a boy at this stage again so much harder than a girl, why? Well quite simply put because I have no idea how to handle it. Brand new territory for me. He's a pretty cool son especially when he's not having a melt down. He loves spending time with Aunt Poohie hands down. If I would let him he would live over there. She is the coolest person he knows hands down. Aunt Poohie is not just an aunt to him she is his second mom. If he asks me for my opinion on something and I don't give him the "right" answer he says give me the phone I'm calling Aunt Poohie. Sierra is his right hand "man" for lack of a better word. David is his best friend who when they are together they mysteriously share one brain. Madeline is his sister who is fights with, but who knows him so well its scary. (But honestly I think that's how sibling are when we were young) He has had a full packed summer so far, and I see him continuing on that path. He's not the kind of kid that is content to chill for longer than a day or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon is certainly an interesting child. He keeps your attention at all times and rest assured...he does ask questions.....love him alot.