Monday, June 30, 2008

Here's The Scoop


Here's what's been going on in my little world. About a month ago I was taken to the hospital from work of all places due to my blood pressure being way to high, it had been all over the map that day. My head was hurting so bad and it wasn't even a migraine. They brought it down gave me a shot and sent me home. I seen my doctor they up my blood pressure pills and sent me to a neurologist. The neurologist happened to be an old friend that I use to cheer with way back in the day. I was very comfortable to share everything with her about these migraines and headaches. So hopefully we can get to the bottom of this. In the meantime long long story shortened my job didn't work out. I'm looking for a job in my field. I really want to get my state license, and I need to be working in my field to do that. I left on good terms, and there is a job for me there if I ever want to return. Enough said. Brandon and Madeline are doing well. I've only been home since Friday and they are already ready for me to go back to work. They have been running wild since I've been working, and since I've been home these last few days I've revamped that a little. We really didn't ever find a routine that worked very well for our family, and we have to keep working on one that will. There is always something going on, and somewhere to be. Prioritizing at home has to be something that happens here as well as outside of the home. I know millions of women make it happen everyday for their families. I just need to find that key for my family.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

who was the dr? would I know her? Someone from OUR class in already a dr with a specialty?? Amazing!

Working away from home is hard...good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Nicole...she was a year older than us, but cheered with us in high school. She looks exactly the same.

It is hard, but I am determined to make it work and I know that God has the perfect job out there for me. And He still has me right in the palm of his hand just as He always has.