Thursday, June 19, 2008

Maddie Update


Madeline has been doing Basketball camp while the others went to Myrtle Beach. She also finished up finals. She is doing open gyms the rest of summer a couple of times a week. Her VCD has been pretty good except a couple flare ups the other day. They were in the HS gym where there is no air and they were doing ladders which are these quick sprints. (Hard to explain) Other than that she's been doing pretty good. She's been working around the house quite a bit doing surface cleaning. Which translates to I can't find my hair dryer every morning, but I appreciate her efforts anyway and don't say anything. She's having a friend over this weekend that she's been looking forward to.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

What is RH type? I don't think I do have it. I took the class and have been testing for a few days, and my blood sugar seems to be fine, so let's hope this does it! The Big D certainly runs in the Payne side!