Thursday, January 17, 2013

Reflection

Goodness sakes!! Everyone has tried to warn me how hard senior year is on the parents. I did listen. I've planned as much as I could, Madeline has worked hard and saved all her money to pay for all the senior stuff. The eighteenth birthday has come and gone and we've made some adjustments. What no one can prepare you for is the roller coaster of emotions and reflecting you go through as a parent. 

Senior night is tomorrow night for the wrestlers & wrestlettes. I could go get all emotional and I do looking over photos and such, but we are so busy with the activities of the night you don't have time. I think that's good, and the way it should be. She has grown into a beautiful young woman with passion and pride. I couldn't be prouder of her. Deep down inside she is and will always be my little tomboy who likes to catch toads and play in the creek. Rise and go forth my beautiful baby girl!!  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! Can't wait to see where you go from here! What are Maddie's plans for next year?