Friday, January 4, 2013

Loving This One

II am all about trying a new product for our household. I do have my favorites though that I try to stick with. That being said when I printed off a coupon for a new multi-surface cleaner I was hesitate to say the least. I thought well if there is a good sale maybe I'll give it a try. There was a sale that with the coupon made it cheaper to try a new cleaner then stick with my usual brand. I bought the cleaner but have had it on my shelf for awhile. Yesterday was it's debut.

The product is Seventh Generation Multi-Surface Cleaner!! Seventh Generation I knew was better for the environment, less chemicals, and all this other positive stuff. Of course I would love all these things and usually I thought it was too expensive or I didn't think it would clean as well as my usual brand that had a high concentrate smell to it. I couldn't have been more wrong. First off we already knew the price was better if we just paid attention, but the big question was how does it clean? It cleaned better than any other product I've had in the past. No harsh smell, no extra scrubbing power, no doubts that it was working great. The real test came in cleaning the bathroom. Usually I have to turn the vent blower on when I clean the bathroom because the cleaning smell in such a small place worries me and causes a headache. (which I definitely don't need when I'm cleaning) This product eliminated the whole smell process, and cleaned BETTER than my usual brand. There was no soaking or leaving it on for 30 minutes to get a better clean. Spray and clean...it was that easy. I used less product, which better for the environment & better on saving more money. Let's not forget I spend less time cleaning, which is a HUGE plus for me.

Great job seventh generation on making a great product!! 

No comments: