Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Updates




As per requested I'm giving the updates today. We'll start on what you are all wanting to know...how's the 'wellness journey'. It's not a fabulous picture I posted, but it will do. Again, no make-up except eyeliner. I'm approaching day 120 here in a couple weeks. I'll give stats then. Right around day 90 I gave the 'wellness journey' a little break. I figured I had enough information that I could do it alone. As usual I was wrong. The migraines returned, the blood pressure went back up, and I was watching what I ate, but it still lacked that nutrition that I was getting from my supplements. I still fought three pounds coming on going off you know the deal. So I returned back to my supplements, where I feel more complete more in control, better balanced. You may wonder why I'm even counting those days that I didn't have my diet program...well because those days are still part of my 'wellness journey'. I seen my doctor last week for some blood work (yearly thing) I'm curious to see how it turns up. I'll keep you posted. The kids are doing great! Working hard on their studies. Brandon still has a few weeks of basketball left, and Maddie is getting ready for track season. All is good.



1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm very proud of you. Does everyone know that the medication you are on for your migranes cause you to gain what??? You're working double time...you're doing a fantastic job!