Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 120















Day 120 was this past week. I also received my lab results this week. My total weight lose is 18 1/2 lbs. (not a lot since day 90) but my total inches is 51 3/4. I haven't had a migraine in a month, and my blood pressure was 106/68 at the dr. office the other day. If I continue with these results the doctor said come May she will take me off my blood pressure pills!!!!!!! That my friends have been my goal all along. My cholesterol has also improved dramatically I still need to keep working on it, but she was very very impressed. If any of you follow your cholestrerol my good cholestrol was 9 a year ago this week it was 20. It doubled!!! The ideal number is above 45 so there is still work to be done, but she said the result is excellent. Now keep in mind the doctor is fully aware of the supplements and told me that this seems to be a program that works for me. My liver enzymes was up (its been that way before) she thinks that it might be from my medications we will check it again in May. My exercise program is coming along nicely I made it up to 1.7 miles this week. Again a huge huge step for me. No the weight lose isn't like those people you see on tv, but I am making some excellent progress. It's not one of those crash diets it's real life changes. The lbs. will come, but the health has already started arriving.



2 comments:

Linda said...

Michelle do you know how proud I am of you! I realize the challenges you are going through with not only your journey but with your every day life. God has blessed you with the gift of understanding and reaching out to others. You are a beautiful person, not just on the outside but truly on the inside.

Etta said...

Shelly, you look wonderful and you sound very grounded and health focused. I'm proud of you and Wendy too. As you get older, you get better and more beautiful also.
Love
Aunt Etta.