Saturday, April 19, 2008

Columbus Trip





Yesterday I went down to Columbus for a conference. I went down Friday morning with some girls from work so I didn't have to spend the night Thursday. I was relieved since I had no idea where I was going. I was a last minute add in so I didn't have all my papers that would be needed for directions. It was a lovely conference with motivated speakers throughout the day. My favorite part was the walk I took around Columbus. It was a sunshine filled warm walk that I greatly appreciated. There were a lot of trees and flowers in bloom that aren't in bloom quite yet up here. It was nice. I missed my children a lot though. I kept thinking how much they would have loved the walk and a different change of scenery. I hope to start taking them to some different scenery locations over the summer though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a full week out of your comfort zone and I'm so proud of you!

Danielle said...

Bummer Shell! You were in the short north...literally a block from my office! I could have met you for lunch! And I was in the office on Friday!

Glad you had a good time!