Saturday, April 19, 2008

Art Show




Thursday night was the annual art show up at the elementary. Brandon was so excited! Sierra received a blue ribbon first place for her art work. She was smiling from ear to ear. Brandon had talked about his mask he made for weeks and was very proud of it, however it didn't place. He was very bummed about this. It was another great opportunity to teach him about being happy for others, namely his cousin. He tried to come around, but there is still much needed work on this. Sierra didn't let Bub's attitude effect her though. She is a strong girl who would like her cousin to be happy for her, but isn't going to let him get in the way of her happiness. And if anyone can help Bub see his error Sierra will do it. Pooh & Mom have been helping me a lot with the kids since I've went back to work. I am so grateful for this two women. It gives me peace of mind to know that if I can't be there sometimes for my kids these two can be. Thank you mom & Pooh from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of all my grandchildren; their personalities are so different but one thing they have in common is that they love each other and want to be together! That means everything. Although Brandon doesn't really understand how the judging works at the art show, he is trying. I'm proud of all their work
and a heads up to Sienna..she loved the ice cream!