Friday, October 16, 2009

The New Kitties



As most of you know my cat passed away on my anniversary this year from leukemia (according to the vet). It crushed me like I never knew a pet passing could. We've lost pets before, but it never hurt me as bad as losing KitKat did. My husband couldn't bear to see me and the kids grieving so bad so him and Maddie went to get another kitten "CoCo". Well she was so tiny, and mouse season was approaching so I went to get a little bit bigger kitten "Boots" the black and white kitty. I can't believe I have two kitties now, but I do. They are both females and play together all the time. They have already caught a mouse and all the fields aren't even harvested yet. They didn't replace KitKat not even close, but they are a different kind of addition to our family.

No comments: