Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finding the Humor at the Doctor's Office


Well here as everywhere else we've been fighting off the germ bugs. A lot of the kids around here are testing positive for type A. Well I'm happy to report we are not testing positive, we are testing negative for all types of flu. While we were at the doctor's office I couldn't help noticing some interesting items, and of course I was willing to share them:
  1. I can smell more lysol in my house than at the doctor's office.
  2. Why when you walk in the office are you not automatically offered a face mask?
  3. Why do they want your co-pay before they even register you?
  4. I also think they should offer the mom a smiley face sticker, just because.
  5. Watching one daddy take his three little girls all under the age of three through the check out process at the doctor's brought somewhat of a smile to my face.
  6. As I was getting ready to leave I happen to look down at the doctor's feet (i don't know why) and he had on one black sock and one navy blue sock again a smile was brought to my face.
I just thought I'd share a little humor about our visit.

1 comment:

The Polo Club said...

I do think mom's should be offered smiley faces. Our pediatrician passes out suckers and Eric always takes one and gives one to Abby. At least he gets something out of it. Eric has only taken Abby to the dr. by himself once, every other time, we go together. I have to say I like that because I can check out while he takes our crying baby (because she just had numerous shots) out to the car. Gotta say the tag team thing is helpful when they are little. I am glad to hear there is no flu going around in your house. It has not hit ours either, and I am hoping it doesn't!