Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The State Of My Enthusiasm

I really liked that quote from Norman Vincent Peale so much so that it actually made me give it more than just a passing thought. I dared to think how can I apply that to my life, particularly let's give it a practice run today.  


My day wasn't set out to be glamorous it was to be filled with cleaning, and every day household duties. I applied enthusiasm to each thing I did. Not to be mistaken for rage, hostility, or the ever lasting 'why me'. Just some old fashion enthusiasm. That enthusiasm caused me to hum, that hum caused me to quicken my step, that step caused the sleeping dog to get off the couch and join me, and quite frankly it caused the whole day more production and a better attitude all the way around. I kinda like something new to focus on...enthusiasm.  

No comments: