Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Need To Write A Book


Yeah, I think I should write a book. Not one of those profound insight books, or wise wisdom books, and definitely not a fairy tale book either. I think I'll title it "Not For The Faint Of Heart" by yours truly. The book will contain the crazy things that roll into my life and I push back out of my life. It will have the crazy things that kids say and do. I know there are tons of books out there like that. Those are the cute things that children say and do that have innocence to them. Mine will focus on the crazy little stunts that teenagers try, and conversations that we have to repeating have that they should know better.

So many people say "we've all been there". I agree that anyone with teenagers have traveled down a raising teenagers path; however there are so many detours that the path looks slightly different for everyone. I've been keeping a journal lately of "conversations, stunts, moments that make me proud, moments that I want to pull my hair out, moments that make me say where have the years gone, and above all are the questions these bright minded children come up with."

As always the teens are keeping me hopping. My weight loss is back on track. My migraines have returned with their little counterpart shingle pain and I'm doing my best to deal with them and keep stress at bay. Holidays are creeping up and time seems to go by faster and faster.

No comments: