Thursday, September 10, 2009

Football Season Has Started


Football season for Brandon is under way. He is playing on the line for both offense and defense. I can't stand it, but he couldn't be prouder that that is his position. In the first picture he is the second one over, in the second picture he is number 24, and in the last pictures that is his game number 66. Football season is one I love and dread at the same time. I love the fall air and watching him play; however I cringe at every play also. It's a hard sport for a mom to watch sometimes. At the same time you can't help but cheer on his team and your son. I've tried to teach Brandon his whole life to be gentler, kinder, softer.....and football season makes me look like a hypocrite, because here I tell him to push forward harder.

1 comment:

Etta said...

Great Pics! You go Bubb.